Shampoo that dispenses foam to enable children to shampoo well on their own.
The fine foam lifts and removes dirt, leaving hair and scalp free of sweaty odor and dirt. Thorough washing, quick rinsing makes hair washing easy for children.
● Mildly acidic, just like hair and skin
● Non-silicone formula that cleanses thoroughly
● Comes with a pump kids can easily handle
● Has a mild, natural floral scent
water, ammonium laureth sulfate, steareth-6, sodium laureth sulfate, ethanol, laurylhydroxysultaine, malic acid, isodecylglyceryl ether, laureth-3, eucalyptus leaf extract, chamomile flower extract, sunflower seed oil, Glycyrrhizic acid 2K, PPG-3 caprylyl ether, PPG-9 diglyceryl, lauric acid, PPG-7, BG, hydroxide K, hydroxide Na, sodium benzoate, fragrance
|Trade name (in Japanese)||花王泡で出てくるシャンプーキッズ|
|How to use||Wet scalp and hair thoroughly before shampooing. Take the foam and spread over hands. Then spread over entire hair and wash. Rinse thoroughly.
Do not press down the pump while letting the pump get wet with water.
Do not tilt the bottle. Place it on a stable surface.
If you shake or tilt the bottle, the bottle may not dispense the foam or you may not be able to press the pump down.
|Recommended usage||Approximately 2 pumps, for short hair.
Approximately 4 pumps, for shoulder-length hair.
|Precautions||● Do not use the product on scalp with problems such as wounds and rashes.
● Stop using the product immediately if irritation occurs and consult a dermatologist.
● Be careful not to let the shampoo get in the eyes when pressing down the pump or during shampooing. If it gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
|Country of origin||Japan|