Kao Biore Pure Milk for Kids Sun Screen SPF50 70ML
For precious children's skin.
UV absorber zero prescription for SPF50.
Kids UV that protects the skin from strong UV rays with a mineral barrier * .
Strong against sweat, water, and rubbing, for everyday children to play outside.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (shea butter and BG).
Sand protect that does not stick to sand.
◆Drop with soap
◆No additives (alcohol free, paraben (preservative) free, fragrance free, no coloring)
*UV block film containing UV scattering agent
Sunscreen (for face/body)
|Sales name||Biore UV Kids Pure Milk|
|Name by type||Sunscreen emulsion|
|component||Cyclopentasiloxane, zinc oxide, hydrogenated polyisobutene, dimethicone, BG, titanium oxide, water, talc, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, alkyl (C30-45) dimethylsilylpolypropylsilsesquioxane, Al hydroxide, sia Fat, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan isostearate, methicone|
|How to use||[For face/body]|
|●Since it is a 2-layer type, shake it well with the cap closed until it clicks, and then apply an appropriate amount little by little to the skin evenly. If the amount is too small, the sunscreen effect will not be sufficient. To keep the effect, after applying sweat etc., reapply frequently.
● When you drop it, wash it thoroughly with a face wash and a full-body wash. If you find it difficult to remove the hair, apply a cleansing agent to the makeup cotton or towel, apply it gently, and wipe gently.
● Be sure to close the lid after use.
|please note||<Before use>
● Do not use immediately after hair removal or on a place with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
● Please use carefully while checking that there is no abnormality on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not match your skin, or if you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or skin darkening during use, or if a similar abnormality occurs due to direct sunlight. Please consult your dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
●Take care not to get this in your eyes. When it gets in, wash it off immediately.
> First Aid SOS
● If used by children, please use under parental supervision.
●Be careful not to get this on your clothes. If the skin after applying it rubs against clothes or car seats, it may remain white on the clothes.
● If it gets on clothing, immediately wash it carefully with a detergent.
● Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
● Please be careful about the place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
|Material of packaging container||Mount: Paper
|Origin||Made in Japan|
*above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression
Orders ready on next business day (10AM - 4PM) once paid and received by Babymum.com.au, please contact us before you arrive if you haven't received an order ready notification.