Good Night Night Pants
Kids size (underwear size guideline: 90-120 cm / weight guideline: 13-25 kg / waist guideline: 48-63 cm)
For those worried about bedwetting.
Comfortable for parents and children in the morning♪ Do not wet your pajamas or sheets!
- *The side with tape is on the hip side.
|Individual Packaging Size
(Height x width x depth)
||Surface material: Polyolefin non-woven fabric
Water absorbent: Cotton-like pulp, polymer water absorbent
Absorbent paper: Polyolefin non-woven fabric
Waterproof material: Polyolefin film
Fastening material: Polyolefin film
Elastic material: Polyurethane
Binder: Styrene synthetic resin, etc.
- Please keep the disposable diaper out of the reach of children so that it will not fall into their mouth.
- If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not place in places with high temperature, such as near a heating appliance.
- The high-molecular water absorbent material inside the disposable diaper turns into jelly-like particles when it absorbs water, but it is safe to touch your child's skin.
- This is a paper diaper, so please do not wash it. If you accidentally wash your clothes, the contents of the disposable diaper may adhere to other clothing. In that case, wash thoroughly with water.
- Replace dirty paper diapers frequently.
- Do not apply the tape directly to your skin.
- Take care of the storage location to prevent accidental ingestion or stuffiness in your throat, and dispose of immediately after use.
- Please dispose of the stool attached to the disposable diaper in the toilet.
- Roll it with the dirty part inside so that it does not become unsanitary.
- Do not throw away disposable diapers in the toilet.
- Follow your local rules for disposing of used diapers.
- Take home the disposable diaper that you used when you went out.
- After opening, store it hygienically to prevent dust and insects from entering it.
- *this is a Japanese product and label on the item is only written in Japanese *above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression