Kobayashi Sarasaty Blood Stains Lingerie Soap 120ml
Easy to Use Lingerie Soap
Sarasarty Lingerie Soap 120 ml
Manufacturer: Kobayashi pharmaceutical
Remove Stubborn Bloodstain for Dirt from Delicate Underwear
With strong penetrating power surfctant SAS, this product can eliminate menstrual bloodstains or leucorrhea thoroughly from your underwear.
Soak your underwear for only 20 minutes for stain remove. No need to scrub and thus do no damage to your delicate underwear.
Apart from mestrual blood, leucorrhea, it is also suitable for other blood stain on other materials.
Use 10ml of detergent (pour 1 unit of the bottle indication) for every 500 ml of water.
Soak the underwear in for about 20 minutes and then reinse afterwards.
Extend the soaking time for better effect or stubborn stains.
Apply proper amount of detergent based on area of dirt or stain and scrub gently. Then follow the normal washing procedure.
Hold the bottle upside down and gently squeeze the bottle Pour 1 unit scale for every 10ml.
According to the amount of water usage time.
Suitable for: cotton, linen, polyester, cupra, rayon and other synthetic fiber-solution:
alkaline-ingredients: (40% sodium alkyl sulfonate (SAS), polyoxylenarquel ether, sodium alkyl sulfate ester) surfactants, stabilizers
Precautions on use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only as directed
- Do not apply on silk, wool products
- Wear gloves if you have sensitive skin
- Wash hands well after each use and apply lotion after use
- If the detergetn contacts with eyes, rinse well with water immediately for at least 15 minutes
- In case of accidental intake, expectorate immedialy rinse mouth and drink 1 to 2 glasses of milk or wate
- Bring the product with you when consulting a doctor should unusual accidents happens
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Babymum.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.